Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Signs I might be getting old

I've been thinking about getting older some lately. The signs keep becoming more and more apparent. I am getting old. I will list the signs that have lead me to arrive at this conclusion.

I spend most weekends dog cussing my neighbors for throwing loud parties.

It's usually 12am when I start getting irritated because I'm in bed. I think I can count the number of times I went to bed before 12 in college on two hands.

I find that I am very comfortable talking and making friends with 30 year old people.

My hair line is not what it used to be.

I have a friend that has a one year old child.

In college I thought I would never want to have a 9-5 job. I now find myself incredibly irritated at staying at work past 5.

I college I didn't care about making money, I just wanted to make a difference.

I'm currently looking at grad school vs career options that would maximize my annual income.

My biggest worries used to be making decent grades and having plans on the weekend.

Now my worries include bills, my credit score, my future, saving money, providing for my wife, feeding my animals, the safety and security of the banking industry, among many more.


I opened a checking account for a college student that was born in 1990.



I'm sure there is more than I have listed, but that is all I got for today.

No comments: