Sunday, April 5, 2009

If you care, here is the latest

So, I've been pretty lazy and haven't updated this thing lately. I don't have any stories to speak of, so I'm just going to run down some of my most recent happenings.

- Joined twitter - not sure what I think about it

- Saw Marley and Me - cried like a baby

- Got a new tennis racket. It hits awesome.

- Had my review at work - went well, job seems safe, bills will be paid another month.

- Made a customer really mad at work. Inadvertently got in the middle of a "domestic" dispute

- Started tracking my calorie intake on www.livestrong.com - Really like it

- Booked our Caribbean cruise vacation - only have to wait 4 1/2 more months to go.

- started spring tennis league - first match on Thursday

- Got three new fish. Named them Elvis, Sonny, and Lulu

- Tried out Presbyterian church. Preacher was boring, and apparently on twitter.

- Jen got in to Pharmacy School Honor Society. Big accomplishment. The narcoleptic professor who talked like Napoleon Dynamite that led the ceremony was hilarious. He fell asleep three times.

1 comment:

Christy Widener said...

1.last one was the best one...that is awesome.

2. check out sparkpeople.com it is a fitness site that is pretty cool

3. can you update my blog for me