Monday, December 31, 2007

Favorites of 2007

So I'm compiling a list of movies, books, tv shows and general events that I liked in 2007. These may not have been new release movies or highly publicized events, but they are the ones I'm still talking about.

Music
Griffin House - Homecoming
Matt Nathanson - Some Mad Hope
Greg Adkins - Lower Than Angels
Brad Paisley - 5th Gear

Books
Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis
A Salty Piece of Land - Buffett
GMAT - (okay, so I haven't read it but I bought it. I'm pretty sure it would be helpful if I open in. I think about sitting it on the coffee table every time the smart kids next door come over)

Movies
August Rush
Dan In Real Life
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
The Bourne Supremacy

TV Shows
How I Met Your Mother
Two and Half Men
Rules of Engagement
Greys Anatomy
Las Vegas

Events
My wedding
My honeymoon
Dierks Bentley concert
Jack Ingram concert

No comments: