Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New Years Resolutions

So every year people make a new years resolution they don't intend on keeping. I'm still working on mine, but I made one resolution a little early. I thought that I would create a blog as a way to keep up with people, now that I live four hours away from my hometown of Knoxville.

No one may ever read this blog, or maybe several people will. Either way it's my way of letting people know what's going on in the not so great state of Alabama. It's aslo a way for me to share funny stories, cynical opinions, and other satire.

In case any one was wondering the title of this blog comes from a Jimmy Buffett song. The song is titled "Life is Just a Tire Swing" and is about learning to take what life hands you in stride.

So I am going to attempt to make a few posts and then put a link to this in my facebook and myspace pages.

1 comment:

Lucky said...

I'm proud to say that I don't own a Jimmy Buffet CD. I also can't confidently name any of his songs or albums.