Saturday, June 7, 2008

"I've been drinking orange juice so I've got energy out the wazoo"

We ended up back in Knoxville this weekend. We were originally going to Nashville with my parents, but my dad has tendonitus in his foot and we couldn't make the trip. He was running a race at Vanderbilt and we were all going.

Since my friend Clay was in town from Texas we decided to come in. I played golf with him this morning. I broke 100 so I was pretty happy with my round. I forgot how much I like to play golf. Hopefully this summer I can get back in to it in Birmingham.

Tonight we are heading to dinner with my parents. I'm not sure where we're going, but we always enjoy a free meal. Next weekend is Scott and Kristin's wedding, which will also the be the last weekend we come in to town for a while. Not that we don't like seeing our friends and family, we just prefer not to add to the proffit of the gas industry by using up 2 tanks of gas every weekend.

That's all I got for today

No comments: