Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful at Thanksgiving


I have a lot to be thankful for at Thanksgiving this year. Below is my list of what I'm thankful for.

1. A loving wife who puts up with me, my messes, and all of my "oddities."

2. A dog that runs to the door every time I come home.

3. Festive decorations in my apartment all year long

4. A family that loves me.

5. Friends that keep in touch even though I live 4 hours away.

6. A job that allows me to pay the bills and occasionally splurge on something.

7. A cat that purrs when she seems me after a long day.

8. The "Thanksgiving Turkey" gifts that I still receive.

9. Sundays that I can just sit on the couch with Jen and watch movies and relax.

10. Co-workers that keep me sane during a work day.

11. Emailing my friends throughout the day about absolutely nothing important or relevant at all.

12. The knowledge that one day I'll look back at this time in my life and realize how great we really have it.

No comments: