Monday, December 1, 2008

Favorite Christmas music

Now that it's officially the holiday season I thought I would list some of my favorite Christmas songs.

In no particular order:

Last Christmas - Jimmy Eat World

Ho HO HO and a Bottle of Rum - Jimmy Buffett

All I want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan - Kenny Chesney

River - James Taylor

Tennessee Christmas - Amy Grant

Baby It's Cold Outside

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Bare Naked Ladies

Christmas Song - Dave Matthews

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - Jack Johnson

Christmas in the Carribean - Jimmy Buffett

O Come O Come Emmanuel - Third Day


I made add upon this list as we get closer to the holidays and I'm reminded of more great songs.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah, I left that out of most things, hoping it would just go away. That would be why I wasn't too heartbroken when he got fired. As for the land of yellow, I work 28th street on mondays, and the ox sundays and tuesday-thursday. How's everything with you?

Laura said...

Yay! I'm excited. Bennett and I will be there next Sunday for the 4pm service. It's not held in the big part of the church, but there is a road right next to it, and if you follow it up there, there will be a building on your left. Call if you still have my number and if you get lost.