Monday, May 12, 2008

Time is just a father we can't see

This past weekend I headed back to Knoxville. My parents were in California which meant Jen and I could do whatever without having to worry about family time.

Saturday we went shopping all over Knoxville. We also both got hair cuts from my girl in Knoxville. Mine is about the norm, but Jen did something drastic. She actually got her hair cut above her shoulders. This is the shortest it has ever been, but I really like it. For those of you who don't know Jen, she had long hair and around the time of our wedding is was down to her waist. So this is a big change to say the least.

Saturday night we went out with some friends to the Japanese restaurant. It was a good time. After that we went back to a friends and played some Wii, and Jen got to hold Ryan's baby. I wish we knew someone here that had kids so we could just go by, hold them a little while, and give them back to the mom for a diaper change.

Sunday we did the standard Mother's Day stuff with Jen's family.

I grabbed some old burned cd's from my parents house. One of them was titled Spring 03, which would have been my sophomore year in college. I don't remember making that cd, but apparently I was really in to pop punk rock at the time. It is weird to listen to an old cd, it takes you back in a way. As soon as some of those songs came on it was like I was magically transported to a different time in my life.

1 comment:

Zac said...

I'm curious as to what was on this CD.