Monday, February 4, 2008

Stay at Home Dad Day

As most everyone knows I have aspirations to one day become a stay at home parent. It's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I'm not a big fan of working. If I could get paid to do some "freelance consulting" I'd be all for. I don't realistically think I'll ever get to stay at home, however it's a nice dream.

Today I took advantage of my actual day off. So I stayed home most of the day with the cat. Was I productive - absolutely not. I caught up on sleep, ran six miles, and watched a lot of sydicated sitcoms. Sadly, I got bored, but it was way better than dealing with rednecks on the phone all day.

Tonight I'm alone because Jen is taking a painting class. My friend Jonathan is going to come over and we're gonna play some guitar. That should be interesting considering I haven't played mine in months.

So this blog has basically been uninformative and unentertaining. In other news we are pretty sure that Lola ate Frank. What kind of sick cannibalistic fish it's her boyfriend. Oh well, mark a trip to the walmart aquarium on my calendar this week.

1 comment:

Lucky said...

Do you know what is more sick than a canaballistic fish eating her boyfriend?...... People actually giving their canaballistic fish name. I'm sorry but that is just strange. Does everybody name their fish? Am I the minority here?

Congratulations on your lazy day. I yearn for the time I get my next lazy day.