Saturday, February 9, 2008

Ups, Down, and In Betweens

Ups - Jen and I ate Sonic the other night for the first time in 7 months. It's not they we are against Sonic, there just isn't one close to our apartment. In Knoxville we both lived 5 minutes from the joy of those decadent milkshakes and mouth watering burgers and hot dogs. What made the trip even more exciting was the fact that we haven't really eaten fast food in months. We both usually take our lunches and we eat in for dinner. Minus a couple chick-fil-a chicken biscuits this was one of the first real good semi-fast food dinners we have had. It's was greasy and outstanding.

Downs - Personal privacy. I learned a hard lesson at work that just because you try to do something nice it isn't always viewed like that. Sometimes work wants you to wear a tracking device as so that you don't get to far away. I've never heard of anyone having to vouch for what they were doing on their day off. I was under the understanding that if I wanted to race Emu's on the weekend I could, as long as I wasn't on the clock.

In Betweens - Another exciting weekend in the 'ham for me and Jen. Tonight we are heading up to Trussville to see Fool's Gold. It looks pretty funny, so I'm excited about that. Other than that we are just kind of hanging around doing some odds and ends.

1 comment:

Laura said...

a tracking device? hmmm. did I miss something?