Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 off and running

So 2009 is now upon us. So far my resolutions are going alright. I've managed to cut back on the soda. However, I have noticed my morning coffee intake rising. I don't know if that really is any better.

Jen and I have been hitting the gym regularly. This Sunday I will play my first "official" tennis match in about eight years. It's kind of a weird feeling. I'll be doing something I've done hundreds of times before, but stepping on that court in a semi official capacity will be surreal. I'm really enjoying getting back in to recreational competitive tennis. It's also been good for trying to get back in shape.

Jen started her winter rotation on Monday. She is working for the district pharmacy manager for CVS. So far it hasn't been too bad for her. She gets lunch provided about every day, works six hours a day, and just kind of hangs out most of the day.

My work has started a new incentive program. Basically, I'll be making more money to do stuff I was already doing. I'm pretty excited to see how that turns out. Unfortunately, it will be a few months before I reap the benefits of the new system.

That's about all I have for now.

No comments: