Monday, January 19, 2009

Bank Holidays Make me Happy

So, It's Martin Luther King Jr. Day and I'm off work to celebrate. Unfortunately Jen had to work, so it's just me and the critters today. I am currently sitting in the middle of the couch with Emma on my left and Taylor on my right.

Jen and I went home last weekend. We didn't do a whole lot, however we did buy a Wii and a Wii fit. I have spent the better part of this morning playing with them, especially the fit. I am really glad we bought the wii, however I am looking for any suggestions for games that might be good for it. (my blog is open to public comments, so ANYONE can make suggestions.)

I don't have much to do today. I've done a few things around the apartment, and I have a tennis match later this evening. I just flipped through the 200 channels on my tv and found there is absolutely nothing worth watching on tv at this time of day. Hence, that is why I'm mindlessly writing on my blog.

1 comment:

Christy Widener said...

Tiger Woods golf is pretty fun...a little difficult at first.

Do NOT get carnival games...way boring.