Thursday, January 15, 2009

76-100

76. I don't do foreign voice impressions very well, except for Chinese. All my foreign voices sound like I'm talking in a Chinese voice.

77. Every year on my friend Emilee's birthday I call her and sing happy birthday in my "Chinese" voice on her voice mail. I think I've been doing that for 3-4 years now.

78. The most serious automobile accident I have been involved in was with a deer. We both collided. It did about 5k worth of damage to my car. The insurance company called it an act of God. I'm pretty sure the deer died.

79. When I was 16 I backed in to the garage door - from inside the garage.

80. I have never beaten Kendall at poker. I'm decent at hold em' but every time I have been involved in a game with Kendall he has won.

81. I have only won two major gifts in my life. The best gift was a a round trip airline ticket to anywhere in the continental US. I told my parents I wanted to use it to go to California. Instead, I went to Gainesville, FL, with my mom, and stayed with my grandparents, on their farm.

81. There is video footage of me driving a John Deer Tractor and shooting a BB gun on my grandparents far. My grandmother chose to show this video to Jen when we visited them a few years ago.

82. The other major gift I won was a mountain bike when I was in the first grade. I won the bike in about March, and I had just received a new bike for Christmas that year. It was slightly anti-climatic.

83. I have gotten two speeding tickets. The first was when I was at the beach my freshman year of college on spring break. I was going roughly 95mph down a highways in Destin.

84. I have worn boxers since I was 13 years old. I can not comfortably were briefs.

85. My favorite meal is my grandmothers chicken n' dumplins. I only get them once a year because she lives in Florida and my mom doesn't know how to fix them.

86. I have never been in a fist fight in my life.

87. My honeymoon was by far the best vacation I have ever been on. Jen and I got upgraded to the penthouse suite on the cruise ship. We still miss being on that cruise.

88. I am very particular about my clothes matching. I don't mix colors that don't go together. I am also know for wearing "wild" ties at work. My favorite tie has beach chairs trees on it.

89. At age 17 I started a lunch first policy about dating. I would take a girl out to lunch first, before I would commit to an evening date. If the girl wasn't worth spending an entire evening with, lunch was an easy out.

90. I have been to New York three separate times. I have seen three Broadway plays and been to the US Open tennis tournament once.

91. I had a stuffed dinosaur when I was little name Little Foot. He was actually from the Land Before Time movies. He went everywhere with me. He got his tonsils out with me and he had tubes put in his ears.

92. I got really in to random music when I was in college. I have tons of cd's of artists that most people have never heard of.

93. My dad is partly in charge of the Great Knoxville Rubber Duck race. One year in an attempt to help sell ducks I dressed up like a Giant Duck at the mall. Kendall and I took turns wearing the costume. We sold a few ducks, and got accosted by a lot of teenagers.

94. I can hardly stand to be outside without sunglasses. My eyes are incredibly sensitive to light.

95. I have consistently worked out with weights for the past 4 years. I'm by no means ripped, but I can throw around a decent amount of weight.

96. I got really in to disc golf when I was in college. My friend Justin and I used to play almost every day. We were some of the few people not smoking pot while we played.

97. I am pretty hairy. I'm not a fan of it.

98. I learned to water ski my last summer of college behind Kendall's parents boat. We went to the lake almost every weekend until I finally learned to ski.

99. I played soccer through elementary school and some of middle school. My parents found it quite boring to come to the games and watch me and the other kids pick clovers while waiting on the ball to come near us.

100. My best life decision was falling in love and marrying a girl way smarter and better looking than me.

No comments: