Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome Back

Today marked the first tennis match I've played in 7.5 years. It was somewhat what I expected. I was rusty, but I gave my opponent a decent match. I did however get beat which was kind of a downer. Yet, the guy a played is probably better than his USTA ranking, yet it was a good wake up call to where I need to get back to.

Jen and I had a pretty good weekend. Friday night we headed out to Wings restaurant and then to Walmart. We are still in the market for a wii and wii fit which we have been unable to find anywhere since Christmas. Saturday we worked out, cleaned the apartment and headed out to the mall. We ate lunch at the Olive Garden, which ended up being fantastic.

Taylor got groomed today and she looks really good. We kind of went too long in between groomings this past time. We also tried a new recipe tonight. We had ranch pork roast and it was delicious. Jen also made from scratch cookies.

Sorry there isn't anything more interesting to ride about.

No comments: