Monday, March 24, 2008

Rabbits are good at math because they multiply quickly


I've been back in Knoxville all weekend. We have really had a good visit, and got a chance to see a lot of our old friends. I will eventually have some pics to put up on here.

Here is a rundown of some things we have done, in case you were wondering.

Got in to town Thursday night and went straight to bed. Friday we got our wedding rings cleaned up. They look like brand new now, which is pretty cool. Then I got my hair cut by the girl that used to cut it. From my previous post, you may know about the haircut issues I've had in Birmingham. That night we got to see Dusty and Emilee's new house and Justin and Lacey.

Saturday we visited my grandparents, and then got to eat lunch with Scott and Kristin. Then we saw their new condo. After seeing all of our friends owning property we are definitely jealous. We love our apartment, but it would be nice to have a place we own. However, we don't want to get tied down to property in Alabama. But, in three years we'll be able to catch up and buy our own place once Jen gets out of school. Saturday night, we got to see Ryan and Sam's baby Kenzli. I think Jen could have sat and held that baby all night. She was definitely a very cute, sweet baby. I however, have not really been a round small children and I was afraid I was going to break hear.

Easter. Went to two church services, ate three full meals, and saw all of Jen's family plus my parents. At Jen's grandmothers we had an Easter egg hunt with her two little cousins. They are ages 8 and 6. The boy,8, stepped on one of the hard boiled dyed eggs of the little girl. This in turn started a fight like I have never seen. The girl, who is normally good around me and Jen, started crying and kicking his bike. She was so distraught they had to take her home. On the way home, they live accross the street, she threatened to call the polic on her mother and brother. Needless to say she was not happy about her egg being broken. Jen was ready to pop out a kid after holding Ryan's baby, but yesterday was automatic birth control. I'm good with our cat for a while.

Today I plan to go by the UT book store and see if any new merchandise has come in. Also, Zac if you are reading, I'm going to try and stop by STA and say hi. Then it's back to b'ham this afternoon.

1 comment:

Zac said...

Good to see you today, next time your in town lets try and hang out for more than 10 minutes.