Saturday, January 5, 2008

Busy Weekend

It's Saturday and I'm being oh so very productive at work. I was actually covered up this morning but looks pretty slow the next couple of hours.

Jen and I are going with some friends to see a movie this afternoon. We're going to a matinee so that's a bonus, because of the cheaper prices. Then tonight we're heading to the Red Lobster for dinner.

Sunday we're heading to church and then to Cracker Barrell for brunch. Brunch is really my favorite of all the meals. It's like eating a lunch size portion of breakfast food. After that I'm putting on my house coat (yes I have a housecoat, I just need a pipe to go with it) and catching up on some much needed rest and relaxation.

So that's what's going on for us in the ham this weekend, more updates to follow.

No comments: