Thursday, January 3, 2008

Life in the Slow Lane

Me and Jen are back in Alabama, and back to the same old routine. Jen started back to school on Wednesday, so that means lots of studying and not a lot of free time. I always have free time because I'm not smart like her.

Usually she spends the afternoons with the cat, Emma. If you have never seen a cat treated like a person you need to spend a little time at our apartment. Our cat thinks it is a child.

We've worked out every day since we've been back, so we're getting '08 off to a healthy start. I read how much water I should be drinking today. It's something like ten 8oz glasses a day. I currently drink about 1/3 of that, so we'll so how the water consumption comes along.

Well, I guess I'll go back to watching HGTV now. There's a new episode of House Hunters on. Yes, I know if it is a new episode, yes I know that it is just wrong that I'm a guy and know about the HGTV lineup. Blame it on a lack of new television on other channels. So back to my exciting evening.

No comments: