Sunday, January 6, 2008

One day weekend's are not long enough

Here it is Sunday evening and the end of my weekend. I am working on Monday (technically my off day) do get some extra money to pay for the speeding ticket I got on my way home from Kendall's last month. 85 in a 70 seemed like the flow of traffic to me.

We went to see P.S. I Love you on Saturday with the neighbors. DEFINITELY a girl movie. However, it did have some shining moments of comedy produced by the character played by Harry Connick Jr. After the movie, we headed over to the Red Lobster. My tilapia tasted like the ocean it came out of, which was not the cornucopia of grilled fish I was hoping to experience.

This morning we went to a church that we will probably never visit again. Jen and I both felt the pastor was more concerned about putting on a production than giving a life relevant lesson. He was a little full of himself which we didn't care much for. After church we headed to the Cracker Barrell and had a great Brunch. After that it was just a lazy day, but I did get around to running three miles this afternoon.

All that's left for today is some Sunday night tv, apple strudel for dessert and maybe a Hannah Montana rerun.

1 comment:

Lucky said...

I can honestly say that PS I Love You made me want to drown myself in my Cherry Coke while I was watching.