Thursday, January 3, 2008

Why we should miss the 80s

What was so great that it came out of the 80s you may ask? I guess the holidays make you nostalgic for your childhood. Here are some things I miss about the 80s/ early 90s.

Ghost Busters – I had the ectomobile, a slimmer puppet and all the action figures.

Neon Spandex – Oh yeah, I would rock out the spandex under the denim shorts. Get that visual in your head right now.

Light Bright – which apparently came back about three years ago.

Bon Jovi – feathered bangs, “Living on a Prayer,” “You give Love a Bad name” need I say more

MC Hammer – Rapper turned preacher turned rapper. Can’t touch this.

Roos – Mom used to put my lunch money in the pocket of my shoes.

Trapper keeper – organization meets Velcro

The Karate Kid Trilogy – not to be confused with the fourth one they made with the girl

MacGyver – I still carry my swiss army knife

No comments: